Monday, October 5, 2015

Guest Blog: Style It Local with Kori Fields of Color by Number

Name: Kori C. Fields
Blog/ Website: Colourbynumbr.com 
Instagram: @Colourbynumbr


About Me: I am a local fashion and beauty blogger and freelance makeup artist. By day I am a full-time visual stylist for Saks Fifth Avenue and freelance artist MAC Cosmetics. I love to travel, relax, and spend times with my family and friends. 





Style It Local:
Dress- Value World Coolidge / 8 Mile
Shoes- Ellisplae Boutique 
Necklace- Forever 21
Bracelet- I Love Purple Love Boutique 

Style Inspiration
Lately, I've really been leaning towards comfortable clothing and things that are super simple yet stylish. I loved this dress because it is literally something you can throw on and go but doesn't look like it. The goal here was to look elevated, effortless, and polished.

Favorite Fall Trend #1: Hands down the over the knee boot!

Favorite Fall Trend #2: The Statement Hat! I can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment