Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Oh, Shop It: Music-Influenced Clothing Brand Debuts First Men’s Winter Collection



First Class Committee, created by fashion designer Terrance Jones, who also happens to be a designer-in-residence at the DGG's Fashion Incubator, is making its debut in Detroit with a men's winter collection.

“The main reason why I created this clothing line is so the middle class could be able to express their sense of fashion just like the way the first class could, hence the name of the company,” says Jones. “Not only do I want people to be able to express themselves by wearing my clothes, I want them to be able to have the utmost confidence and live the first class lifestyle when they wear my clothes.”

Jones cuts out the middle man by designing and sewing all of the products himself, which allows him to sell First Class Committee at a more affordable price point, but keeps the quality of the product at the level of something that's a little more high end. Also, the in-house designing and sewing of the product allows the company to easily adapt to changing fashion trends and to keep his clothes unique.

“Living in cities such as Detroit, Houston, and Austin gave me an opportunity to be surrounded by all sorts of fashion that have been inspired by the music these cities have created. I took advantage of that and mixed all of my favorite styles into one to create my own style,” says Terrance Jones.

The men's winter collection consists of long-sleeve shirts, sweaters, and hoodies within the $45 to $80 price range, and is available for purchase at the official online store at www.firstclasscommittee.com.








No comments:

Post a Comment