Friday, November 18, 2016

Style It Local: Sammy Pesick, Fashion Student

Name: Sammy Pesick
Major: Fashion Merchandising student at Kent State University with minors in Marketing and Fashion Media
Instagram: @sammypesick



About Me: I am a Sophomore at Kent State University, but I am originally from West Bloomfield, Michigan. I have always been extremely passionate about fashion and writing and I am currently the Senior Editor for Her Campus Kent State, an online magazine geared towards college women. Along with that role I am also an Intern for the Detroit Garment Group. My dream is to work at a fashion magazine or in product development for a major fashion brand.


Detroit vs. Everybody shirt- Caruso Caruso (Birmingham)
Striped Cardigan- Madewell (The Somerset Collection)
Dark Wash Hudson Jeans- Nordstrom (Twelve Oaks Mall)
Vince Camuto Over-the-Knee Boots- Nordstrom (Twelve Oaks Mall)
Shinola Watch- Shinola (Detroit)






Style Inspiration: My style inspiration comes from all things simplistic. I usually stick to neutral colors, mostly black, white and grey, and simple prints, including stripes and polka dots. I absolutely love the simplistic styles of Aritzia and Brandy Melville. I would not say that I follow one distinct trend, but borrow elements from all over creating my own, unique style.

Favorite Winter Accessory: My favorite winter accessory is chunky scarves. They add a little style to your bulky winter coat and also keep you warm on the trek to class.

Favorite Winter Trend: My favorite trends for this winter are a tie between oversized sweaters and over-the-knee boots.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment