Thursday, December 1, 2016

Style It Local: Torie Fagan, CMU Student

Name: Torie Fagan
Major: Recreational Therapy at Central Michigan University with a minor in Child Development
Instagram: @torie_fagan

About Me:
I am a junior at Central Michigan University and I am originally from Commerce, Michigan. In my spare time I enjoy singing and all things music. I am also very passionate about photography and working with kids. I am the director of a recreational gymnastics program in Mt. Pleasant and am also Vice President of the Child Life Student Association at CMU.

Black Leggings- Lulu Lemon (Twelve Oaks Mall)
Black Booties- Target (Commerce)
Long Sleeve Sugar Lips Top- Posh Boutique (Novi)
Grey Quilted Jacket- Cabi




Style Inspiration: I would consider my style simplistic, but with the occasional statement piece. I like shopping at boutiques and local stores to find unique clothes that few people have.

Favorite Winter Accessory: My favorite winter accessory are all things BOOTS!

Favorite Winter Trend: Oversized sweaters and knit socks that peek out of your boots are my favorite trends this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment