Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Wear It's At: Elizabeth and James at NYFW

It's fashion week season, which means frequent conversation at the DG3 office of what we loved, hated and why we felt the way we did. It's easy to have a favorite collection and to write all about how you think the styling worked with the different garments, and how the hair and makeup complimented the line perfectly, but you know what they say about opinions.

When sitting down to write about a collection I liked at the Fall/Winter 2015 fashion week, all I could think about is trying to replicate what I saw on the screen and wearing it while it's still cold. So, I'm starting out with one of the looks from the Elizabeth and James collection. It's simple and warm, and because I want to wear it now (while it's still cold), I've come up with an outfit that can be bought as soon as I'm finished with the work day. (And, it's a lot more affordable than going out and buying Elizabeth and James!)



1. Elizabeth and James Fall/Winter 2015

2. Sunday Best Sebold Sweater $65, Aritzia, 248.458.0955.

3. Olivia & Vivian V Neck Rib Detail Maxi Cardigan, $68, Nordstrom, metro Detroit locations.

4. Crackled Leather Belt $25, Gap, metro Detroit locations.

5. Slim Fit Pants $20, H&M, metro Detroit locations.

6. Studded Faux Leather Weekender $37, Forever 21, metro Detroit locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment