Monday, January 4, 2016

Guest Blog: Style It Local with Jonathan Martone of The Versatile Warrior

Name: Jonathan Martone
Company Name: The Versatile Warrior 
Instagram:  Versatile_Warrior_Clothing
Twitter:  TheVWarrior

About Me: An attorney by day, my brother and I founded The Versatile Warrior, an up and coming men’s clothing company with an elevated twist on basic wear such as polos, hoodies, t-shirts and hats. Since its inception in 2009, The Versatile Warrior and its clothing have been featured in numerous style and fashion publications throughout the U.S., and have been worn by several professional and Olympic athletes. 

Photo by BTW Photography

Photo by BTW Photography 


Style it Local:  
Camel Hair Top Coat, Cardinal of Canada; available at Nordstrom.
Gray UltraSoft Zip Hoodie, The Versatile Warrior; available at www.versatilewarrior.com.
White v-neck shirt, Calvin Klein; available at Nordstrom.
“Byron” fit blue jean, Hudson Jeans; available at Nordstorm.
Chelsea Boot, Alfani; available at Macys.
Classima Executive Watch, Baume & Mercier; available at Darakjian Jewelers.
Cashmere Scarf, Charter Club; available at Macys.

Style Inspiration: Versatility! I love clothes that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.  I wear my top coat most often with a suit during the week, but on the weekends it looks just as great made casual with my favorite zip hoodie and jeans.

Favorite Cold-Weather Accessory #1: Any cashmere scarf that I own - I love the softness and warmth.
Favorite Cold-Weather Accessory #2: My Patagonia down vest.

No comments:

Post a Comment