Monday, January 18, 2016

Guest Blog: Style It Local with Gabrielle Robinson

Name: Gabrielle Robinson
Website: Coming soon
Instagram: @Amourfashion



About me:
I love fashion - there is not a day that goes by when I’m not obsessing on the latest trend. I recently graduated from The Art Institute with my degree in fashion merchandising, the best thing I could of ever done. When I’m not doing anything that’s fashion related, I’m just hanging out with friends and family.

Style it local: 
Coat: Topshop, Nordstrom
Jeans: Guess?
Booties: DSW
Handbag: Zac Posen
Gloves: Neiman Marcus  


Style Inspiration: 
"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel 
Over the years my style has changed, but I have always remained true to myself. Lately, I have taken it back to the basics. I like to put together simple, neutral outfits, and pair it with trendy accessories. I have always loved Coco Chanel because all her things are classic, but always on trend, and that’s how I like my style.


Favorite winter accessory: Trench Coat
Favorite winter accessory: Ankle booties

No comments:

Post a Comment