Monday, November 23, 2015

Guest Blog: Style It Local with Melissa Barrows from Styleshack

Name: Melissa Barrows
Blog: http://www.styleshack.com/notes


About Me: Hi! I’m Melissa, and I currently work at Styleshack. I am a bit of a free-spirited Pisces with a love for dancing, fashion, art, and interior design.



Style It Local:
Jacket: Shearling Jacket Guys N Gals
Top: Speckled Long Sleeve Guys N Gals
Pants: Leather Pants Guys N Gals


Style Inspiration: My style is eclectic and heavily dependent on my mood - from romantic to edgy, boho chic to glam. I like outfits to coordinate, but I certainly don’t like to match! I love layering, which is perfect for fall weather, and I am also all about comfort (stylish comfort, of course). This chic, yet soft and warm shearling jacket is perfect and definitely in trend for the season! I absolutely love that Shearling Jackets are in and I own several pairs of leather and faux leather pants. Underneath, I am wearing a distressed, speckled cotton long sleeve top with thumbholes- the top is a bit of a statement on its own and looks great with leather pants or distressed skinnies, for a more sporty look.


Favorite Fall/Winter Collection 1: Marc Cain’s Fall/Winter 2015 Honey Mood and Shades of Pale Collection (Especially the Wool Coat from Outfit 100 of Honey Mood, and I am obsessed with the entire Outfit 301 from Shades of Pale!)


Favorite Fall/Winter Collection 2: J.O.A. Fall/Winter 2015 I would take Any of the Outerwear pieces from Dark Nouveau and love the fringe and soft colors from Wanderlust Wanderer

No comments:

Post a Comment