Monday, November 9, 2015

Guest Blog: Style It Local with Rachel Schostak of Styleshack

Name: Rachel Schostak 
Instagram: @Styleshack (personal is @rayprins)

About Me: Often, you will find me sourcing the best boutiques and stores throughout the country to join Styleshack.com {Shop Local Network}. Its an online marketplace where shoppers can search their specific style and discover, connect and shop from local boutiques or even awesome stores outside their geo location.  When I'm not working.... I try to get my art fix and paint, love hanging with family, indulging in beach reads and magazines. Obsessed with: anything Parisian, Sunday Mornings when my husband makes the most delicious eggs, french fries (with or without eggs), candy, soft t shirts and having a good laugh. 



Style It Local (shop the outfit below):
Jeans: Rear Ends
Boots: Nordstrom (Somerset) 

Style Inspiration:
Parisian street style. New York and Detroit on the weekends. My style icons: Ali MacGraw, Katie Holmes - the natural girls. A former boss of mine, when I lived in NY, Cassandra Grey, has the most fabulous sense of style and was very much inspired by her at young age. I also am inspired by the iconic looks of Natalie Wood. 

Most Coveted Designer Fall/Winter Collection #1: TIE between CHANEL + Victoria Beckham (CHANEL is always a top coveted collection I want my hands on) and now Victoria Beckham has proven to be a classic visionary designer.... and she was a SPICE GIRL... which I think, is pretty cool. SO POSH. 

Most Coveted Designer Fall/Winter Collection #2: I really like Veronica Beard FW15 Collection - I think their designs are fitting for the modern woman's lifestyle. I also like, while they use quality fabrics and considered a luxury brand... their pieces are relatable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment